International students who want to access to the degree of licenciado: 1st cycle or an integrated master's degree must fullfil the following conditions:
- If you do not have Portuguese nationality;
- If you are not a national from a Member State of the European Union;
- If you are not legally residing in Portugal until the 31st of August of the year in which you intend to enroll in higher education for more than two years, continuously, and if you are not family of foreign citizens that hold a resident permit for more than two years;
- If you don’t intend to enroll in Higher Education through special regimes;
- If you Hold:
A Qualification giving access to Higher Education, meaning any diploma or certificate issued by a competent authority in the country in which it was awarded; or
A Diploma of Portuguese secondary school or equivalent degree.
Applications for undergraduation programs under the International Student Statute: here
- Personal identification document/passport
- Certificate of conclusion of the 12th school year
- Document with the test results of access to higher education
(Documents 2 and 3 must be certified with the Apostille of the Hague or authenticated by an Embassy or Consulate of Portugal)
Deadlines: The applications for next academic year 2017/2018 are closed until 11th December 2017.
Enrolment only for the 2nd semester - students will only pay half of the annual fee
School Calendar - 2017/2018